Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back on Respirator

Well, last night, when we called to check on Christian they had told us they put him back on his respirator. I was a bit saddened but I know he is still really young and small. They told us the reason for them doing this was because his heartrate kept dipping and he would forget to breathe. He was back on the UV lamp too. His belly ruben is 2.9. Which is still really good anyway. He looked so cute today!!!! Yesterday when his respirator out, I heard him cry for the first time!!! It was so amazing!!! Jason didnt get to hear because he was washing his hands in the front:(
He is starting to blossom some nipples! Yay!!!
Im also starting to feel alot better too. My scar is healing very well. I walked alot today, well in my opinion anyway, ha ha. Now Im a bit sore, so Im just going to lay down for the rest of the night.
God is SO GOOD! I thank Him for ALL his has given us and without Him there would be chaos.

3 comments:

  1. Your son is a fighter! :] Good luck with everything, I'm sure he'll keep amazing everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be able to stay up to date on your little miracle! I read your posts or show recent pictures to my husband when you put them up...We will keep him and all of you in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle and Jason! I am a July mom from Babycenter but I also blog. I have been praying for you guys for quite awhile and I am glad to hear that Christian is doing so well. I am sure that it is hard to see him go back on the respirator but I am sure that he is still doing awesome :)

    I wanted to point you to another blog http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ They had a micro preemie and quite a long road. Their little girl is so beautiful and doing extremely well.

    I look forward to seeing updates on the little guy :)

    ~Courtnie

    ReplyDelete