Friday, May 22, 2009

The BEST birthday present ever!


Today I got to hold Christian for the FIRST TIME! I was so excited, I was sweating! It has been over 9 weeks, and I finally finally FINALLY got to hold him! Also last night his weight was 3lbs1oz! I am so so happy right now and thanking God and the AMAZING staff at Ochsner Hospital. Anyway, I got to hold him 2 whole hours! He was so warm and every now and then they would take his temp, and it was higher than when he was in the incubator. It was truly the best present ever.

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I have prayed and prayed for you and your hubby and beautiful baby boy. You 3 are an inspiration to everyone! I truely hope that you guys will continue to share your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I can't imagine how much those two hours must have meant to you. I am so glad that Christian is doing SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing and I am so glad you got to hold your little boy! I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been praying that you'd get to hold that little guy soon. So thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete