Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finally got Internet in the house!



Yay! We finally got our internet connection set up today:D
Christian had a great week. He weighed 2lbs 14oz today. He was up to 2lbs 15 oz about three days ago but it shifts. His feedings are 7.8 ml an hour now! Big boy! He likes the milk, because he is pooping alot! Today poor thing was sitting in a puddle of poop. LOL. All over his blankets. So I decided I would buy him some more back up blankets. Im trying to stay away from the hospital ones, I don't enjoy the clinical look more than I have to. Plus he looks so much more comfy in his colorful blankets.
Jason flew back to California for the week, so I have been making sure to take tons of photos to send to him. I feel so awful that he has to go without seeing him.
Well, Christian is currently 33 weeks old and he has grown so much and I am so so happy and thankful for what God and the great hospital staff has done for our boy.
Much Love,
Jason and Michelle

4 comments:

  1. YAY! love his new outfits...he looks so much happier in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well. :) Can't wait to see him continue to progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that things are going well for you guys! :) and ur little miracle looks great!

    ReplyDelete