Thursday, April 2, 2009

4-2-09 Visit

Today was a much better day for Christian. When we got there, he was laying on his back and just kicking away!! They told us they gave him some blood this morning, so his color was looking really good. He's back on his feedings as well.
I wasn't half as tired as I have been, but when I got home this afternoon, I conked out. I haven't really been able to eat much. I think my body is dealing with alot of stress and my stomach has been acting up. Its not aching persay, but it's definately uneasy and a bit queezy. I'm scared my milk supply will start running low if I don't eat enough, so I try to force myself.
Jason seems to be doing better too. Of course, he always has an appetite!!!
He took Corinne to get ice cream thus afternoon and to buy some things at wal-mart. We don't want her to feel left out since we go see Christian in the afternoon's, so she was happy to hang out with him.
I try to arrange to pump at 7am so I can get Corinne ready for school. I know every minute she hangs out with us, she enjoys!
Hopefully tomorrow will be another uneventful day for Christian. Thank you for all the prayers:D

2 comments:

  1. glad to see things are going well! Stay well rested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your family. (Laura P. from babycenter.com)

    ReplyDelete