Friday, April 3, 2009

Christian Opened An Eye!! 4-3-09


Today was absolutely amazing, it was one of the days I was waiting for, the day he would finally open his eyes!!! Jason was standing against his little house and he just opened his eye! His left one.
We were so ecstatic, we started taking pictures, but he slowly started closing it by the time we snapped so I only caught him with it half open. I'll post it anyway. His feedings are back up to 2ml. He looked quite comfy all snuggled up on his stomach and was drooling away. There was one time his heart rate dropped to 82 but he quickly came back to 160ish. Jason was having anxiety attacks today, probably because he was looking at the moniter too much. I learned to just look at Christian instead of the moniter b/c I used to freak myself out too.
I will post Christian's photo now for all to enjoy! Thank You for all the prayers! They are working:D

5 comments:

  1. So exciting to hear the great update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peek-a-boo, Baby Christian! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on Babycenter, the July birth group. I want you to know that I'm praying for Christian and your family. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I hope and pray that everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! He looks like he's just growing away. Still praying for your little miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he looks great!

    I pray for you guys every night before I go to bed!

    ReplyDelete