Saturday, April 11, 2009


Little Pookie is up to 4.5 ml of breast milk an hour now:) He is doing very well and his arm IV is finally off so now he can move freely. We only had a short visit with him today due to the NICU closing because of a new admit. But right as we were saying goodbye he opened his eyes and looked right at us. It was like he was saying please don't go. It broke my heart. But his stats were looking good and he was just resting as usual. I am bringing him his Easter Basket tomorrow along with a Bear that I found at Wal-Mart that imitates the womb. He will enjoy that. We wish everyone a very Happy Easter and don't eat too much chocolate!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter and god bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that things are going well! I wanted to tell you that not only am I praying for you, but my seven-year-old son was in here with me and watched the video. He is a very sensitive child and was extremely touched. He said a prayer for Christian right afterwards.

    I am nearly 25 weeks along with this pregnancy, so seeing Christian's pictures around the time he was born is amazing! Our whole family is pulling for you. Love to you all, even though we don't know you we feel a connection with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any updates... I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard any updates so I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete